Named Allocated GP for all patients

All patients that are now registered at York House Medical Centre have a named allocated GP who will oversee your care. You are still entitled to see whichever Clinician you choose to.

There are several ways for you to find out who your allocated GP is:


-On the right hand side of your repeat prescription slip.

-Enquire during your consultation with any clinician

-Enquire at reception

-Enquire with the administration team


Please speak to reception if you would like to change your allocated named GP and we can do this straight away for you.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website