A prescription has never been so safe, easy and convenient…
From 1st of June 2019 routine medication requests will no longer be accepted at the surgery by telephone...
Why are we making these changes?
The reasons for the changes in service are:
- To improve service to our patients
- To avoid mistakes
- To avoid blocking phone lines and improve telephone access for those in need of emergency help, advice or making appointments
- To make staff more available to you in surgery
We are introducing a safer, easy and convenient way to order your repeat prescriptions.
We offer many different options to suit your individual needs such as:
- Online: You can order your prescriptions 24/7, 365 days a year from anywhere in the world at www.patient.co.uk/access
- Contacting your chosen Pharmacy
- Post your request to us
- In person: you can tick the drugs you require and return the repeat slip to the surgery or your chosen pharmacy
You will be contacted when your medication review is due.
Repeat Dispensing Scheme:
Please speak to the Prescription Team about the service we offer to get your regular prescriptions and check whether you can use repeat dispensing scheme.
The telephone service:
This will remain available only for all of our frail and housebound patients and for other patients if there is an urgent clinical need.
The turnaround times for prescriptions are:
Day Request Made:
Collection at the Surgery or sent to Pharmacy after 3pm
Areley Kings Pharmacy
27 High St
Lombard St/Tan Lane
3 York St Stourport-on-Severn
14-15 York St