Get help from us with AskmyGP - click on image to access.
Same day, personalised care. With your own GP.
- It's available 24/7 - we respond in working hours, 8am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
- In working hours, we can usually get back to you within the hour - it may be longer at busy times
- All our registered patients are welcome, and as a parent or carer you can use askmyGP on behalf of a patient
- You can choose a particular named GP if you wish (so long as they are working that day)
- You may chose a telephone, video or email response
- You can login now, without any paperwork
To give you quicker access to a doctor, we use a telephone based appointment system where you will first talk to a doctor by phone on the day that you call or future date of your choice. During this call, the doctor may arrange an appointment for you at the surgery, however, the doctor may be able to resolve your health concern during the telephone call either by prescribing medication or giving appropriate advice.
If you are already signed up for on line services please use Patient Access to book your telephone consultation. When using this method, you can select a doctor of your choice and a time/day convenient for you.
Alternatively, call us on our main surgery telephone number 01299 827171 and ask to make a telephone appointment with the doctor. The doctor will call you back at an arranged approximate time, but please be aware that some days are busier than others, such as a Monday.
The receptionist will ask you for a brief outline of the nature of your condition, you do not have to tell the receptionist if you do not wish to, but if you can this will assist the doctor greatly. If you need to speak to the doctor urgently if it is an emergency, tell the receptionist straightaway.
If you want us to call you between certain times, please tell the receptionist and where possible, we will arrange that.
If you want to talk to a specific doctor, please tell the receptionist. Wherever possible, they will arrange it, but if the doctor of your choice is unavailable, you will be able to book a telephone consultation with one of our other doctors
All Other Appointments
Appointments with our Nursing team for procedures such as blood tests, dressings, injections and long term condition clinics e.g Asthma, Diabetes, COPD, etc. can be booked by contacting reception.